Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) Secretary Ramon Lopez revealed that he had tested positive for the coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
The DTI Secretary shared that he had been exposed to another person last week.
RELATED STORY: President Duterte willing to take first shot of coronavirus vaccine
“I had myself swabbed Sunday after exposure last Tuesday from a person who tested positive,” said Secretary Lopez as per reports from the Philippine News Agency.
Secretary Lopez received the test result on Monday where he found out that he was positive for the coronavirus.
The DTI chief said he is asymptomatic and is already in full isolation.
READ ON: Chinese COVID-19 vaccine likely first to arrive in PH, says Galvez
While in quarantine, Lopez virtually participated in the Committee on Trade and Industry of the House of Representatives meeting and the Economic Development Cluster Briefing of the Presidential Communications Operations Office Global Media Affairs Wednesday.
He will also give his keynote speech at the Manufacturing Summit 2020.
Source: Fililpino Times

No comments:
Post a Comment