American talk show host Ellen DeGeneres admitted on Thursday that she tested positive for the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19).

DeGeneres, 62, said on Twitter that she is “feeling fine” and the people she had close contacts had been informed.

“I want to let you all know that I tested positive for Covid-19. Fortunately, I’m feeling fine right now,” she said.


A production staff of the show said the show has will be stopped until January.

DeGeneres is the latest celebrity to test positive for the disease. Actors Tom Hanks, Idris Elba, Kanye West, Gloria Estefan, and many others were also diagnosed with COVID-19. All of them have recovered.


Source: Fililpino Times

No comments:

Post a Comment