Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque has dismissed criticisms after a video of him singing his heart out circulated on Friday, as netizens and the public call for help during massive flooding in Cagayan.
“Just when I thought I could unlade a little after a hectic week/s, my unremarkable singing as a means of unloading goes public and I get a beating,” Roque said in a statement.
Roque talked about the incident but diverted the issue immediately.
“Having said this, let us go back to the most pressing matter at the moment, which is providing the much-needed assistance to our distressed brothers and sisters in the aftermath of Typhoon Ulysses,” he added.
Netizens shares a video of Roque singing in a bar while desperate messages flooded Twitter to help Cagayan residents.
The massive floods have so far killed at least 9 people while over 37,000 flee their homes.
Source: Fililpino Times

No comments:
Post a Comment