President Rodrigo Duterte hits Vice President Leni Robredo anew over the latter’s remarks two weeks ago on the process of vaccine approval.
Robredo previously said that the vaccines which will be used for health workers should be reviewed by an advisory body created under the law.
Sinovac vaccines have yet to receive a positive recommendation from the government’s panel of experts.
RELATED STORY: Duterte urges Filipinos to get injected with COVID-19 vaccine
Duterte said on Monday that the statements made by Robredo are affecting the Filipino public’s confidence in vaccines.
“Imbis makatulong si Vice President she muddled up everything. Thereby creating uncertainty and doubt in the minds of the people,” Duterte said.
The President tells Robredo to shut her mouth if she has nothing right to say.
READ ON: Duterte to Robredo: ‘Kunin mo yung basket mo, mamalengke ka ng bakuna sa labas’
“I hope next time, kung wala naman siyang masabi na tama, she just maybe shut up,” he added.
The President said that he’s mad at Robredo for messing with the government’s vaccination program.
“Hindi ako napikon, nagalit ako sa iyo. Kasi sabi ko, ‘anong klase ito?’ Nauubos na natin yung panahon to convince yung tao,” he said. (TDT)
The post Duterte tells Robredo to ‘shut up’, blames her for creating doubts on PH vaccination drive appeared first on The Filipino Times.
Source: Fililpino Times

No comments:
Post a Comment